Friday 10 August 2012

Choosing A Song

In order for me to be able to create my own music video I will need to find both an artist and a song. Due to copyright restrictions I will either have to gain permission from the respective artist to use their song If it is indeed copyrighted or instead find some copyright free music. Personally I am going to try and gain permission from the Dubstep quartet Modestep to use one of their songs, the reason behind this Is because an Interest In creating a Dubstep video for my coursework and I also have two members of the band on Facebook In which I plan to message them both seeking their permission. However If this fails then I will start to also use sites such as Soundcloud and MySpace to seek copyright free music as an alternative.


No comments:

Post a Comment