Thursday 18 October 2012

Music Video Script

The script for our music video is lyrics of the song, Secret Sin;


Let's not make an announcement
Can we make this thing brief?
Let's take things just a step at a time
and see where it might lead
I'll run and close all the curtains 
Ensure no lights let in
Hide away from the spies of the day
And live our secret sin

I'll stop the clocks from ticking 
Freeze the earth in it's place
Chase away the night from the day
So I can longer see your face
We'll watch others every move
Bathe in every breathe
I'll fall asleep to the sound of your voice
In love we will remain

Chrous

I'll fight your corner when you've been beaten 
Take all the weight when life gets to heavy
Do whatever it takes just to make you smile
I won't let life defeat you
And sometimes the road is rough
Just remember one thing on those cloudy nights
You will always have my love

Love has refracted a tear in my eye 
And now the world around me is gold
Thoughts of you have taken over my mind
I think of how you grow old
we'd live off our laughter and smiles
Build a life within a wall of happiness
and never once see a cloud

Chorus x2

No comments:

Post a Comment